Monday, October 10, 2016

10-03-16
Well guys as the title suggests it was a crazy week.. As you can see I got a little bit muddy this week riding the bike around,, theres been a cyclone hitting the country and it makes everything super muddy,, its pretty crazy riding around in the rain.. So  The week passed by pretty normally until I got the call in the middle of the week that I would be shipped back to La Llave the next day on a special transfer. And so thats where I'm at now,, Back workin in la llave, with as ZL of Las Americas A, with Elder Lanzas from Panama as my comp! A pretty crazy change, and a suprise.. After the 6 months here i thought I was done, but the Lord still has work for me to do here! It was only 2 weeks, and the majority of the people see me and say, Hey Elder Beard!... then they stop and think... Then they run up and hug me like WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. Its happened with just about everyone, even the empenada guy, they're used to seeing me puttin around here! It feels a little weird to be back so fast, but it feels like i fit right back in at home.. Anyways things have been going great,, Thats about it for this week! I hope everything is going well for ya back home, Love and Miss ya all,
Elder Beard
I forgot about the best part of the week! GENERAL CONFERENCE!! I'll be quick cause i dont have time to write all of the talks and things I liked, cause its a lot! But more than anything, i see the conference has been changing for me,, Before to me it was like,, awe man this is great! But now, it felt like i was waking up Christmas morning!! And like they said in conference.. Spiritual experiences don't always depend on whats happening around you, but whats happening in you! The mission has helped changed my perspective on all of this and changed how i am on the inside! 
Have a great one!





10-10-16
Well guys, today was another Average, but good week! There has been some pretty crazy tropical Cyclones and hurricanes hitting lately.. We all got a text on our phone saying that we're possibly gonna have to evacuate in the following days, but nothing too crazy ended up happening.. We just got rained on like CRAZY.. I didn't get a picture of us sopping wet.. But we did of Elder Burity and Elder Espinal! Look closely in that picture.. Yes, Elder Espinal is ringing his tie haha! More than anything these past storms have luckily passed over where we've been stationed!
We've been pretty low on investigators and References lately (remember I got moved to the dry side of La Llave) so we resorted to contacting haha! We contacted a ton and didn't come out with a lot of succes.. Until, around the last day of contacting we found a young buck named I, and we shared a little with him, he seemed pretty interesed, so we left a pamphlet and came back in 2 days.. On the return visit we found out that his dad had found and read the whole pamphlet and had liked it a lot! The dad wasn't there when we returned, but we have another appointment where he will be present! Although we planted a lot of seeds this week, that was a great blessing to see after all the hard work!
It was a hard working, but great week this week! and wow it flew by. Time flies by when you're working and when you're having fun😀 Love you guys and hope you have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment